Reporting to the Treatment Manager, the Treatment Supervisor is responsible for providing uncompromising attention to guest service by training, auditing and supervising all service providers based on the areas of focus outlined in the below job responsibilities. The Treatment Supervisor will also perform all services within trained modality two days per week and other job responsibilities three days per week or as required.
- Perform treatments adhering to all Willow Stream standards and protocols as required.
- Consistently model professional engaging, luxury 5 star service to treatment providers.
- Assist in recruitment, development and training of all providers.
- Ensure Guest satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the spa's first priority.
- Take a leading role in resolving any and all guest concerns by role modeling professional service delivery.
- Lead the trainer team with effective and efficient training plans for treatment providers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of treatment protocols.
- Ensure service excellence through treatment evaluations and follow-up.
- Assist with effective scheduling of colleagues to maximize therapist utilization.
- Assist with effective management of facilities to maximize treatment room occupancy.
- Ensure the spa facilities and treatment rooms are in peak condition at all times (maintenance and cleanliness). Conduct daily treatment room audits.
- Ensure effective and timely communication among all spa departments and throughout the Hotel through weekly/monthly departmental communication meetings.
- Conduct development and performance management discussions as required in a timely manner.
- Review daily productivity and approve payroll.
- Ensure inventory management of professional supplies/equipment which includes: monthly count, ordering, receiving, par levels and dispensing controls.
- Endure adherence of hotel, spa and facility policies.
- Ensure adherence of standard operating procedures for all providers.
- Offer support and supervision for all spa departments as required.
- Create a visual presence within department for all spa staff via regular facility walk-throughs.
- Role model and ensure adherence to all safety procedures and practices for spa colleagues.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Aesthetician and/or Massage Therapist and/or Body Technician
- Minimum of 2 years experience in supervisory position in a spa an asset
- Desire to provide phenomenal guest experiences, a passion for quality, and strong attention to detail
- Career-minded individual with strong personal initiative and a desire to achieve the department’s vision and goals
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Energetic individual who is able to prioritize to complete many diverse tasks concurrently
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships, foster cooperation and lead a team of Spa professionals
- Successful track record in professionally addressing & resolving difficult and challenging issues at all levels
- Proven leadership skills, which include coaching, time management, training abilities and strong motivational skills.
- Ability to develop and encourage an open, stimulating and trusting environment that reflects our Company Mission, Brand Promise and Values
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point).