Description de l'offre
You are calming, passionate and excited about working in a Spa environment. You take pleasure in creating magnifique memories, which make guests and colleagues feel relaxed and cared for.
You will need:
- Provide comprehensive consultations to tailor treatment plans and lifestyle recommendations to meet your client’s individual needs.
- Use your knowledge and expertise to cultivate meaningful lasting connections with hotel guests and local clients.
- Proactive in upselling and promoting spa products, services and other hotel outlets.
- Guest obsessed leader committed to creating memorable guest experiences from welcome to departure.
- Care and attention to detail across all areas to ensure facilities are maintained and a high standard of service is delivered at all times.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Health / Social
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
- Passionate about all areas of the wellbeing industry including Spa therapies, fitness and nutrition with a customer centric outlook driven to deliver magnifique spa experiences.
- NZQA level 5 qualification in Spa or Massage therapy
- 2 years industry experience preferably in a similar spa environment
- The right to live and work in New Zealand