Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Telephone Operator is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all incoming calls for our external and internal guests, while maintaining attentive, courteous and efficient customer service
What is in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Answers hotel telephone and directs calls to appropriate extensions or rooms.
- Clearly communicates with guests regarding hotel information, special request, wake up calls and emergencies.
- Contact hotel executives and city services in case of emergency
- Directs hotel staff to assist guests, upon request.
- Follow-up action with guest(s) on helpline issues or any other system that is in place, by telephone to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/