WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Responsible for the development and formulation of policies, procedures and practices to support the operation need of the hotel.
- Supervise and provide the management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget and labor relations.
- Create an environment where each and every member of the team is recognized as talent and feels valued for their contribution.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Minimum 3 years of Human Resource Manager role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of talent.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Knowledge of local labour laws and employment visa requirements.
- Fluent in Vietnamese language and good understanding in English.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER"],"occupationalCategory":"Talent & Culture