· Handling telephone inquiries regarding employment prospect and give appropriate advice.
· Ensure that adequate arrangements are made for the ambassador’s terminations and maintain termination details, arrange exit interviews, certificates of service and archive terminated ambassador files regularly.
· Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guests and ambassadors alike.
· Prepare Monthly Addition deletion list of new Ambassadors and resigned ambassadors to upkeep the data of Mediclaim.
· Treat customers and colleagues from all cultural groups with respect and sensitivity.
· Identify and deal with issues which may cause cross cultural conflict or misunderstanding.
· Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned by superiors
· All ambassadors are required to comply with every reasonable request from their hierarchical supervisor(s) within an amount of time that it takes to comply under normal circumstances.
· All ambassadors may be assigned to other duties in the hotel as and when required by business levels.
· Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported immediately and rectified
· Be fully conversant with all departmental Fire, Emergency and Bomb procedures
· Ensure that all emergency procedures are rehearsed, implemented and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and the ambassadors.
· Have atleast 3-4 years of experience in similar role.
· To be well versed in making presentation and have experience in engagement activities.
Ensure Hotel, Customer and Ambassadors information or transactions are kept confidential during or after employment with the company.
· Ensure confidentiality and secure storage of all intellectual property and data bases, both hard copy and electronic. Adhere to Accor Internet and Email policy.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Talent & Culture