Are you ready for a Career Jump?
Novotel London Canary Wharf is looking for a Storekeeper Supervisor.
Come and be a part of Accor Hotels UK & Ireland's flagship property.
Previous experience required
You will be the person in charge of the receiving and control of the stock of the hotel. When we need something, you will be the person we turn to. You will ensure the smooth receiving, storing and issuing of all Food & Beverage and General Store items, keep records and implement a stock control system for optimum stock levels. Communication is always important as you will liaise with the kitchen, restaurants and other departments in our drive to continually improve. You will supervise one other storekeeper and reporting into the F&B Cost Controller, to whom you will also offer support.
A good level of English, both written and spoken is essential. Flexibility is required as there will be a combination of shift starts and finishes, particularly around month end. Confidence working with computers especially excel. Previous experience with purchasing and stock management systems is a plus.
If you like working in a busy environment are passionate about numbers contact
Besides working in a flagship property, your benefits include:
• You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank holidays
• Discretionary sick pay scheme
• Staff meals offered at the hotel
• Enjoy the Benefits of Bienvenue Card from day one - including discount accommodation, bonus breaks, discounts on the Eurostar and car hire
• Cycle to work scheme (Subject to T&Cs)
• Planned and structured induction training
• 1:1 coaching from your department HOD
• Opportunities for cross training in other departments
• Career opportunities across a network of international brands which are part of the Accor family including Sofitel, Fairmont, Swisshotel & Raffles
Novotel London Canary Wharf is a new stylish 39 storey hotel, a close walk from Canary Wharf underground station. Located in the city's iconic commercial district, the hotel is within easy access of London's main tourist attractions. The hotel features a contemporary restaurant, bar and roof terrace with stunning 360 views across the London skyline. With 9 fully equipped meeting rooms, free WiFi, a state-of-the art gym and a pool, it's the perfect setting for both business and leisure stays.
Novotel London Canary Wharf is a close walk from Canary Wharf underground station, providing easy access to the City, the O2 Arena and Greenwich. With 9 meeting rooms, free WiFi and a pool, it's the perfect setting for both business and leisure stays.
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Food and beverage
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and be in possession of a current work visa. In line with the requirements set by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
No agencies at this time. Thank you.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
AccorHotels, l’hôtelier mondial de référence !
- Une présence dans 100 pays.
- 4 300 hôtels et près de 620 000 chambres.
- Un large portefeuille de marques, allant du luxe à l’économique : Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Rixos, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Pullman, Swissôtel, Angsana,The Sebel, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, ibisbudget, hotelF1.
Aujourd’hui, AccorHotels est bien plus qu’un leader mondial : c’est un groupe de 250 000 hôteliers qui partagent une même passion.
Notre ambition : être l’acteur hôtelier mondial de référence. Pour proposer à nos clients, collaborateurs, partenaires, une expérience unique.
Pour cela, le Groupe a annoncé, le 3 juin 2015, élargir son terrain de jeu, pour accélérer sa transformation. AccorHotels devient plus ouvert, plus connecté et plus affirmé, et ce afin de continuer à bousculer les codes de l’hôtellerie.
Sous l’impulsion de Sébastien Bazin, Président-directeur général, la stratégie du Groupe s’appuie sur plusieurs fondamentaux :
- un nouveau nom, AccorHotels, une nouvelle promesse, Feel Welcome, exprimés à travers une identité renouvelée.
- deux expertises d’opérateur/franchiseur (HotelServices) et de propriétaire/investisseur
- un large portefeuille de marques de renommée internationale allant du luxe (Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, The Sebel), à l’économique (ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, adagio access et hotelF1) en passant par le milieu de gamme (Swissôtel, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter,
- la puissance de sa place de marché et de son programme de fidélité Le Club AccorHotels ;
- l’engagement depuis près de 50 ans d’un groupe citoyen et solidaire avec son programme de développement durable PLANET 21.