· Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
· Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
· Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
· Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
· Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
· Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
· Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
· Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
· Prior relevant experience of at least 1 year in a similar responsibility.
· Self-driven individual, with a pro active and positive approach to change.
· Confident in exercising a good judgment in decision making skills.
· Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies/synergies across the network .
· As per company norms.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis