For guests seeking rejuvenation, inspiration and personalized attention, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts offers a wide selection of luxurious Spa experiences. Your leadership and passion as Spa Supervisor will foster an engaged team of Spa professionals whose exceptional service and skills are turning moments into memories for our guests.
Hotel Overview: The Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge, ideally located in Mountain Village, offers much more than a Telluride resort experience - it provides luxury living in the heart of one of the world's most sought-after destinations. Telluride has long been hailed a top ski destination, but with festivals all summer long and a myriad of outdoor activities, this unique city is a year-round vacationer's delight. Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge is just steps from the gondola, ski mountain, golf course, and many other outdoor activities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
· Facilitate the day to day Spa operation ensuring all standards are followed
· Complete monthly reports; including retail audits
· Administrate payroll processing as assigned
· Ensure team members are familiar with all areas of the Spa operation, including product knowledge, retail sales and treatment room set up
· Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
· Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
· Follow all safety and sanitation policies
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous leadership experience within the spa field preferred
· Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
· Experience in the hotel industry an asset
· University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work cohesively as a team
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in the US
Why Work for Accor?
We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We’re so much more than hotels— We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 30+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
To connect with us, please visit careers.accor.com.