First impressions are everything! As a Spa Reception Experience Coordinator (Spa Reception Agent) with The
Willow Stream Spa, you have the opportunity to provide a welcome experience like no other. Your personalized greeting, care in treatment selection and knowledge of the spa will ensure our guests have a lasting memory of their visit.
Rate of Pay: Starting at $16.25 per hour. Full rate after one year is $19.87 per hour.
What is in it for you:
· Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
· Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
· Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
· Employee Travel Program
· Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
· Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
· Greet members and guests and answer telephone inquiries promptly and professionally providing complete details of all spa aspects and channel to appropriate person for assistance
· Be knowledgeable about all aspects of treatments, retail products and the facility
· Resolve guest concerns to ensure guest satisfaction
· Book / Schedule Treatments, give tours of spa, escort guests as required
· Ensure smooth operation of reception and control entry into all areas of facility by restricting all unauthorized individuals
· Collect payment from clients for all services rendered and retail products
· Maintain inventory and stocking of all reception materials
· Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
· Minimum of 1 year experience in spa industry or hospitality preferably in a similar position
· Diploma or Degree in hospitality or related field an asset
· Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
· Constant standing/walking throughout shift and must be able to lift and carry 20+ lbs
Your team and working environment :
· Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
· Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
· Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ . Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
APPLY TODAY: For more information on working and living in Banff, please visit www.banffspringsjobs.com