SPA ATTENDANT - PART-TIME
At Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, our approach to Human Resources begins with selecting the best candidates to join our global team of service professionals committed to turning moments into memories for our guests. As a member of our Spa team your passion and engaging interpersonal skills will ensure exceptional guest service standards.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Director, responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Consistently offer professional, engaging and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Demonstrate Fairmont core values in all interactions
- Conduct tours of the spa with all new guests
- Provide an exceptional guest experience by maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of gym, studio, pool, changing rooms and lobby/lounge areas, monitoring and ensuring cleanliness throughout shift
- Ensure amenities (robes, slippers, towels, linens, equipment and supplies) are stocked and available for use
- Maintain studio and gym hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Remove and replenish treatment room linens as required
- Demonstrate awareness of market membership, spa therapies, mind body classes and wellbeing boutique products and special guest programs
- Resolve guest concerns in a prompt and efficient manner and ensure managers and relevant departments are notified in a timely manner
- Follow and ensure compliance with all corporate, hotel, departmental and safety policies and procedures
- Participate in hotel committees
- Participate in special projects, events and promotions as required
- Strict adherence to all Health & Safety training, guidelines and work practices previous, during and following an epidemic (whether local or global) that are established by Accor, local government, international bodies including the World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for disease control (CDC).
- Perform any other duties, tasks, and assignments within your department as required.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Spa, Fitness Club or Guest Services role in a luxury hotel environment is strongly preferred
- Current First Aid and CPR certification is strongly preferred
- Proven ability to focus attention on guests needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Energetic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven effective problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proven ability to work in a demanding fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work cohesively as part of a team in a multi-cultural, diverse environment
- Strong work ethic, highly responsible, reliable and the ability to work extended hours including evenings, public holidays and weekends is required
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs.
- Visual Effort: Medium
- Environmental Stress: Busy Atmosphere