We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
POSITION AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 1st
- Understanding of business & guest needs, as well as new trends (competitive watch)
- Translation of these needs into Category « offer » Strategies
- Definition of product / services assortment range to meet these needs
- Definition of product/service specifications
- Responsibility on revenue and profit for categories in scope
- Management of the offer on our marketplace
- Development of procurement sourcing strategy to enable Category vision (which suppliers to include, prioritization of tenders, supplier dependency review etc.)
- Alignment with Corporate team to define Global Category Strategy
- Definition of best sourcing procurement process and frequency of price reviews
- Definition of the best logistic solution
- Development of new supplier base / innovation
- Lead on execution of RFI/RFP/RFQ
- Assessment of suppliers' proposals (products & services, price, …)
- Shortlisting, Negotiation and decision on selected suppliers
- Closing & contracting with selected suppliers, implementation of contracts
- Supplier performance management & supplier relationship management
- Support & coordination with BASE for identification and deployment of best practices, synergies & massification potentials, highlighting local specificities
- Local implementation of international deals
- At least 3 - 5years of experience in Procurement in the UK Market
- Business School / Master in Purchasing
- Fluent in English and German is highly desirable
- Expertise Procurement process & Category Management
- Specific knowledge in hotel service purchasing or hotel operation
- Analytical & organization skills
- Customer Focus
- You hold the right to live and work in the UK
To acknowledge your hard work, loyalty and commitment to us, we offer an extensive benefits package; competitive salary, bonus, season ticket loans, subsidised gym membership, private medical healthcare, pension, and of course complimentary hotel stays (to name a few).
Your Accor experience begins now, so if you are up for a new challenge, and want to be a part of the best, then we want to hear from you!
your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.