Security Agent for Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square
Located in prestigious Rittenhouse Square, the AAA rated 4-diamond Sofitel – Philadelphia, boasts 306 beautifully appointed guestrooms, featuring Lanvin amenities, dream bedding and a luxurious atmosphere. We will be your personal culinary connoisseurs, offering our classic, French inspired menu, made from the freshest ingredients harvested directly from our rooftop garden. Enjoy our signature hand-crafted cocktails in Liberté Lounge, the “in-place” to gather and mingle for Philly’s finest clientele.
Our team of highly trained Ambassadors are at your service, ready to provide a magnifique and memorable experience. Joie de Vivre is in our DNA, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team!
What’s in it for you:
- Unlimited career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally. The sky is your limit!
- Make your mark, by being part of a high performing team which supports and inspires you to reach your highest potential
- Give back through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities and local community based philanthropy.
What you will be doing:
- As the Security Agent on shift, you will synchronize the highest standards of guest safety and security.
- You will ensure both employee safety, as well as the security of the building and its grounds.
- In addition, you will showcase your expertise by exercising good judgment and a strong intuition to anticipate the needs of the guests, and meet their existing concerns.
- You will provide feedback and recommendations to resolve outstanding security concerns.
- You will monitor and maintain quality throughout the entire hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills that will allow you to complete every task with the utmost professionalism.
- An ability to work under pressure and remain poised and professional in every situation.
- A can-do, positive attitude that highlights your technical skills and abilities.
- An ability to naturally engage with guests and show empathy while meeting their challenges.
- A keen eye and thought process towards safety & security procedures.
Your team and working environment:
- Be part of an exciting and influential team to guide the transformation of luxury, French hospitality.
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes.
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests.