Guardian and Protector. You ensure the safety and wellbeing of your fellow employees, guests and visitors. You are attentive, efficient and committed, and will ensure your property remains a safe, enjoyable workplace and travel destination.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
· What you will be doing:
· Ensure the overall safety and security of the guests, employees and property premises
· Investigate and report any violations to law/property policy, occurrences of accidents, complaints, criminal activity and crisis situations
· Conduct regular floor patrols, cash counts and crowd control
· Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
· Your experience and skills include:
· Relevant security experience is an asset
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
· Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit