Your role will cover the following responsibilities;
- RFP management, contracting and rate negotiation.
- Strategically manage a portfolio of accounts (existing and new) covering all market segments.
- Assist in the animation and development of new business through research and qualifying of leads.
- Ensure that KPI's relation to appointments, activities & account development are recorded and met in line with objectives set.
- To provide market & competitor intelligence.
- Play an active part and contribute in all Sales meetings.
- Assist with the creation and execution of marketing activities, fam trips, site visits and any other client related interactions.
- Build relationships with the Accor UK Sales team to enhance account development.
- Minimum one years experience in a similar role/hotel environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player.
- Established network of agents & direct clients.
- Understand how to prepare & deliver Account Development Plans.
- Experience in the following systems desirable: Opera, Delphi FDC, Lanyon/Cvent & other RFP tools, Hotelligence.
- Fluent in English - spoken & written.
- Competitive Salary.
- Access to Accor Hotels UK discounts & benefits.
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme.
- Access to exclusive high street & lifestyle offers for you and family.
- Career opportunities within the UK, Europe & Internationally.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Sales & Marketing, Customer & Loyalty, Communication, Revenue Management & Pricing