ibis London Earls Court is looking for a Sales Executive to join our team. You will report into Sales and Marketing Manager.
Sales Executive is responsible for the management of the hotels existing accounts and developing new business opportunities and some of the other duties will be:
• Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
• Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the hotel and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
• Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
• Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
• Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
• Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
• Attend Sales events, as required
• Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Manager to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
• Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
Always with a big smile and have good communication skills
Passionate about delivering an outstanding customer service
Driven to constantly improve your performance
Able to operate with a high level of autonomy
Your BENEFITS Include:
Attractive Bonus Scheme
A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels World Wide
Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
Training & Development
Additional holidays with service
International Development Opportunities
And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service; Childcare Vouchers; Meals on duty; Uniforms and dry cleaning; Eye care vouchers; Online retail discounts and the list goes on
Why Work For ACCOR:
We are part of one of the world's leading hospitality brands- AccorHotels which means our employees will be part of an international group of hospitality professionals working in a world class environment.
All around the world, our 250 000 employees give every day the best of themselves by daring to go further, by enriching their diversity, by developing and growing, by dreaming big for their future.
Create your own career: With more than 20 brands present worldwide, we offer each of our employees the opportunity of international career advancement, enabling them to continually enhance their skills. Our goal is to see our talents grow and their personalities bloom.
Take your career on a journey: Because a Group's success relies on internal talents, we support the mobility aspirations of our people, both internally and internationally. Every year, hundreds of employees decide to take on a new challenge by switching to a different job, activity, brand or country: all of these opportunities provide the chance for a more fulfilling career.
Are you the ONE?
If so we want to hear from you! Please submit your application today