RESPONSIBILITIES & MEANS
- To be responsible for sales administration
- To maintain accounts filing system of the Sales & Marketing Department
- To prepare sales kits and collaterals.
- To upkeep supplies and replenish sales promotional and materials and forms.
- To be responsible for preparing correspondence welcome note/letter, corporate rate agreements/contracts for sales and marketing.
- To perform coordination of group bookings and activities in the hotel.
- To oversee and maintain accurate and efficient sales systems in order to record and trace all sales activities
- To answer all telephone calls and inquiries on behalf of the sales department and action in a timely and professional manner.
- To ensure that the hotel’s database is continually updated for the purpose of undertaking regular and effective mailings in accordance with agreed action plan
- To maintain an efficient and up to date trace system covering all matters which require future, follow through.
- To maintain continual traffic flow of all documents for perusal, action and signature by all sales personnel and ensure all urgent correspondence and telephone inquiries are followed up as a priority.
- To prepare contracts and maintain up to date electric records of all rate negotiations, contracted rates and any other relevant rate information. To ensure Reservations, Front Office and Accor network have up to date information on all rate matters.
- To follow up and work closely with Sales Managers on all leads.
- To ensure effective follow up and coordination of such bookings and provide immediate feedbacks if necessary.
- To handle valuable Corporate Groups and Travel Agents’ enquiries to ensure all reservations with proposal and contract letters
- To follow up with Corporate Group and Travel Agents’ enquiries to ensure reservations with proposal and contract letters
- To plan and coordinate Corporate Group and Travel Agents’ functions with Food & Beverage Department to ensure smooth operation of such functions.
- To prepare and issue related Event Function Orders for all departments concerned to make the necessary arrangement for such functions
- To check that all departments concerned received such Event Function Orders and fully understand the requirements so ensure smooth operation and clients’ satisfaction
- To set up appointments for travel agents especially FAM trips and to work closely with Front Office to ensure efficiently organized hotel inspections.
- To follow up with Travel Agents on completion of FAM trips to ensure future group bookings
- To produce a critical path in relation to each marketing activity and ensure that each action point is completed by due date
- To visit valuable Corporate Group and Travel Agents, if necessary follows up with discussions and arrangement for their functions
- To keep in touch with valuable Corporate Group and Travel Agents by making festive greeting cards, as well as visiting them at their offices
- In cooperation with Marketing & Communication Manager to maintain accurate records detailing quantities of sales collateral and promotion gifts and giveaways and re-order when necessary to ensure continual supply
- To maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, staff and employees
- To maintain a professional business confidentially
- To have a complete understanding of the Hotel Employee Handbook and to adhere to the regulations contained there
- To have complete understanding of the Hotel’s policies relating to fire, safety and health
- To see to cleanliness and maintenance of own work, area and equipment
- To attend activities and meetings as well as accept any responsibilities of projects as directed by Sales Manager/ Assistant Director of Sales or Director of Sales.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
- To be flexible and willing when asked to fill in any areas where needed to help in an emergency or difficult circumstances as assigned or required by Hotel Management
- To be ready and responsible to perform any other duties as designated or required by Hotel Management from time to time.
1. Education / Professional experience
· Certificate or Degree in Business Administration or Hotel Management school
· Previous and proven experience in similar job scope.
· Communication skills, Excel, Word, Outlook PowerPoint
· Fluent in Vietnamese and English
2. Skills/ Qualities
Strong business orientation in three aptitudes:
· Diagnosis analysis: Analytical mind, conceptual skills, good environment understanding
· Share his/her conviction: Driving force, relational skills, highly committed.
· Strive for results: Success oriented, data finder, initiate/ pro-active
•Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
•Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
•Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
•Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Sales & Marketing, Customer & Loyalty, Communication, Revenue Management & Pricing