- Provide timely information flow and reports in accordance with the required sales administration process.
- Maintain frequent and open communications with Sales Teams and Properties’ staff.
- Process reservations and lease agreements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handle telephone inquiries and attend to clients’ needs promptly.
- Maintains and update Master Database.
- Assisting in site inspections or model tours.
- Maintain an efficient filing system and stationery inventory status.
- Diploma in Tourism/ Hospitality Management/ Event Management.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Sales & Marketing, Customer & Loyalty, Communication, Revenue Management & Pricing