· Implement all of Accor’s sales standards, processes, procedures, reporting, utilization of sales systems, etc
· Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries in a pleasant manner
· Answer client / bookers questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants etc.)
· Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
· Responsible for coordinating internally with the sales & marketing team
· Generating reports, preparing proposals, collections details, coordinating with clients & suppliers
· Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, banquet event orders, CVGR Letter )
· Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g. brochures, promotional materials, sales demo kit, welcome kit, souvenir etc.)
· Generate group and/or corporate leads through internet prospecting, networking, and telemarketing
· Manage and maintain sales executives and managers schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
· Assist sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
· At least 2 years of experience in a role
· Good written and spoken English
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
· Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
· Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Sales & Marketing, Customer & Loyalty, Communication, Revenue Management & Pricing