Sales & Catering Coordinator
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, all guest service has the potential to create a lasting memory when it is delivered with warmth and sincerity. Be an ambassador for our brand as a Sales & Catering Coordinator, where the engaging and anticipative service you provide will make our guests feel valued and reflect the exceptional hotel experience to come.
What is in it for you:
- Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe.
- We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
What you will be doing:
- Answer all phones when CSMs not available
- Order all amenities and complete required cards
- Contact meeting planners for event gte’s 72 business hours out
- Qualifying leads on initial call, checking availability and handing over to CSM or best available person
- Update S&C BEO’s with revisions as needed
- Handle internal events from concept, BEO creating to post event
Your experience and skills include:
- Hospitality Education and/or 1-2years' experience in Catering Sales and/or Banquet execution
- Language skills both verbal and written, mathematical skills and reasoning ability
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to learn/perform on-site programs and CRM and additional programs as required
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
Your team and working environment:
Opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor’s Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLE