Rotating Server / F&B Attendant (Part-Time)
Are you a passionate food service individual? This position in Food & Beverage may include different roles at the Restaurant, In-Room Dining, Refreshment Center or the pool deck. You will provide an exceptional experience to ours guests.
What’s in it for you:
- Complimentary Shift Meal
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academy designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, such as Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist as server, refreshment center attendant, or pool attendant
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Flexible shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists, promotions, menu items, contents, and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverages
- Adhere to payment and cash handling procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate
- Previous experience in food service industry required
- Previous experience as server an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Previous point of sale system experience an asset
- Food handler & TABC certifications required
- Certification in CPR an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment, and without supervision
- Ability to multi task and work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to:
- Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas
- Reach 1-2 feet
- Remain in stationary position for 2 hours throughout work shift
- Constant standing and walking
- Exert physical effort in carrying items (up to 40 pounds)
- Frequent lifting, kneeling, pushing, and pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization documents.
Your team and working environment:
The Fairmont Dallas, located in the Arts District of downtown Dallas, offers 545 elegant guestrooms and suites, with over 73,000 square feet of banqueting and meeting space. For over 50 years, Fairmont Dallas been the setting for countless civic, social cultural, convention and corporate events, but more importantly the setting for thousands of memories.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS