What you will be doing:
- Oversees food and beverage operating supplies and requisitions.
- Prepares and monitors daily requisition for the VIP amenities of checking-in guests and in-house guests.
- Ensures HACCP guidelines are consistently followed.
- Monitors daily revenue report.
- Supervise room service, in-room dining and oversee minibar.
- Attends daily F&B briefing if needed.
- Graduate of a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or any related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in the same capacity or in a luxury hotel.
- Knowledgeable in Food & Beverage operations and cashiering.
- Effective communication, guest relations and leadership skills.
- Knowledgeable in Micros and Opera.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules.
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
Ability to contribute to the local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.