First impressions are everything! As a Room Attendant with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts you will have the opportunity to create lasting memories for every Guest, ensuring Guest rooms are comfortable, inviting and clean. The luxury our Guests experience will ensure their return.
What’s in it for you:
Fairmont Pittsburgh, a 4 diamond LEED certified luxury hotel, is located at the heart of Pittsburgh’s business, cultural and retail hub. Fairmont Pittsburgh offers superb and distinctive guest services and accommodations in a luxury setting. We also offer travel discounts at global Accor properties, online learning programs and growth opportunities for career development.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Clean all assigned guest rooms including: dusting, making beds, removal of soiled linen and terry from rooms, retrieval of clean linen from closets, sweeping, mopping, wiping, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies
- Sign in and out master keys daily
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Update and record all cleaned rooms
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping office
- Follow department policies and procedures, and service standards
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Excellent communiction and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Flexibility for day, evening, weekend and holiday hours
Your team and working environment:
- Physical Aspects of the oosition, include but are not limited to:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifing and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting, bending
- Occassional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must have proof of valid US work authrorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit http:careers.accor.com
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS