We make moments! The Revenue Manager is responsible for maximizing room revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory and rate therein.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Continuous analysis of changing channel distribution models and the impact on consumer booking trends
- Plays an active role in the Strategic Planning, Marketing Plan and budgeting processes
- Track and analyze competitive set pricing and yield strategies, gaining the ability to predict the comp set reaction to changes in the marketplace
- Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the GDS channels and on the hotel website.
- Determine unconstrained demand and maintains the data within the Demand Analysis strategies, both future and historical
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum two-year experience, proven track record in a five-star luxury or premium hotel property
- Optimize pricing, promotions and availability strategies through definition & management of all rates, rate levels, stay restrictions and other tactics
- Strong working knowledge of Opera
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. To connect with us, please visit https://www.accorhotels.jobs/home.aspx