- There is no room for ordinary in anything we do. As the Revenue Analyst, you will push yourself every day as you oversee the Reservations Department operations, conduct Analytical Reporting as required within the Revenue Management team, and implement Revenue Management Strategies through various systems.
What is in it for you:
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the oportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within yourproperty and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, such as Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the Reservations Department's daily operations, talent management and payroll
- Accurately generate and update various Revenue Management reports and serve as support for the reporting and analytical needs of the Revenue Management team and ad-hoc/project-based reports for senior leadership
- Manage OTA extranets: rates, inventory and accuracy of content.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Business Management is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of Reservations management experience
- Minimum 2 years of Revenue Analytics/Strategy (or equivalent) experience
- Hospitality Industry experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Opera S&C and Passkey GroupMax is highly preferred
- Proficiency within CRS and PMS (Opera highly preferred)
- Understanding of Revenue Management: disciplined analytics that predict consumer behavior at the micro-market levels and optimize product availability and price to maximize revenue growth.
- Compelling analytical skills
Your team and working environment:
- Occasional lifting/carrying up to 15 lbs.
- Occasional standing & walking
- Requires manual dexterity to be able to operate office equipment
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS