At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our retail outlets reflect the luxury of our hotels and the authenticity of our destinations. We invite you to showcase your passion for engaging service, where your warmth and knowledge of our offerings will assist guests in re-creating our exceptional hotel experience in their own homes.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Organize physical inventories for all outlets including coordination of staff and resolution of variances and accountable to Retail Manager.
- Responsible for reconciling invoices with P.O.’s and turning into Retail Storeroom Supervisor on a Daily Basis.
- Orchestrates shipping/receiving procedures/processes and invoice reconciliation.
- Insures all items in all locations have a sku and are ticketed. Any exceptions must be discussed with Retail Director.
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe storeroom daily.
- Successfully organize and execute employee sale as needed not to exceed five boxes of stock at any time.
- Liaison for retail communications internally regarding promotions
- Product protection, storage conditions, storeroom maintenance, cleanliness, secure product.
- Product rotation FIFO
- Accurately and timely completes store-to store transfers and damages.
- Run previous day sales for each store, prepare sold merchandise to restock, and deliver.
- Must maintain a positive, professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Must have flexible schedule availability to coordinate with the needs of hotel business including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintains constant and timely communication with Retail Storeroom Supervisor including daily avero logbook.
- Properly, safely, organize and store stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, displays, mannequins etc.
- Performs all other tasks assigned by management.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience within retail preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or Point of Sales System required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Previous Hotel experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience
Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS