Chon Buri, THAILAND Accounting / Management control
• Reports directly to Food & Beverage Manager / Restaurant Manager
• Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
• Ensure all necessary arrangement and preparation are made for normal and special events;
• Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
• Ensure compliance of brand standards
• Welcomes and seats guests and presents menu with suggestions to specials.
• Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
• Establishes side duties schedule and follow up with each employee to ensure duties are carried out.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Presentable, well groomed with Friendly, positive, energetic disposition
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Good personal hygiene & Physical staying power
• Maintaining interpersonal working relationship among all personnel.
• High school diploma; relevant training is a plus
• Experience in a similar position in 4 or 5 star restaurants/hotels is a plus.
• Good command both Thai & English communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications or relevant computer applications required
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.