Description de l'offre
The Mercure Bridgwater Hotel is located in the heart of Bridgwater town centre and will offer 119 4 star bedrooms with contemporary yet comfortable furnishings to ensure the perfect room whether you're staying for business or pleasure. The Hotel is complimented by a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill which is set to become a regional favourite for foodies and those looking for a touch a luxury, specialising in the very best in fresh seasonal produce served without fuss.
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager for the exciting new opening of the Macro Pierre White Steakhouse restaurant, this position is for someone who has a broad level of experience, ideally having worked within a branded restaurant environment.
• Salary of £24,000
• 31 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
• Discounted rooms in Accor Hotels
• Discounted rate at all Legacy Hotels
• 15% Off your final bill in Accor Restaurants
• Discounted Car rental in the UK or abroad with Europcar
• Special offers from third party companies
• Comprehensive Marco Pierre White Brand training
• Training to level 3 Food Hygiene
The ideal person will be
• Passionate about driving a new business forward.
• Will have previously been involved in managing medium size teams.
• Lead by example, ensuring that the team performs to the highest standards.
• Be responsible for the Management of all Food operations within the hotel primarily our flagship Marco Pierre White Steakhouse.
• Ensuring that both the required profitability and standards are achieved.
You will be responsible for the overall co-ordination the flagship Marco Pierre White Steakhouse (Bar and Restaurant) along with room service and two small meeting rooms.
You will be responsible for developing, innovating and most importantly delivering a product which while adhering to all Brand Standards is quality driven whilst maintaining commercial viability and financial returns.
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Food and beverage
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English