Address: 83A Ly Thuong Kiet Str., Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Savour the good life at Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi Centre, a five-star hotel located in the central district of Hanoi.
Boasting a residential feel in its services and design, the Hotel is primed to welcome business as well as leisure travelers to explore the charm of the capital city of Vietnam, indulge in innovative cuisine, and relish every possibility that life has to offer. The Hotel has a distinguished French style architecture which was preserved, while the décor of the rooms is designed to evoke a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with earth-tone accents and dark wooden floors.
We have also integrated some Vietnamese touches into the interior to give it a sense of place.
• Ensure that the bar is set according to standards and procedures
• Creation of new beverage/cocktails to suit guests’ needs. Up-sell and promote other food and beverage offers at every available opportunity to maximize sales revenue.
• Develop bartender training plan and conduct regularly to ensure quality of beverage service up to standards, optimize the ability of mixology creation, driving for beverage revenue and cost control
• Clear and tidy up bar counter after the departure of the patrons as quickly as possible
• Apply necessary precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards (HACCP)
• Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, contents & preparation methods, outlets and hotel services/features
• Be well versed in hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
• Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the assigned by Outlet Manager / Management of the Hotel
• Minimum College education
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a similar capacity
• Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language. Fluently Vietnamese.
• Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
• Good communication and customer contact skills
• Service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Take 2 days off/week
- 100% social insurance payment based on salary from the first day of work
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities