RESIDENCE SERVICES SUPERVISOR
Turning moments into memories for our guests and owners by being an ambassadors for our brand, our property and our community. As a member of our Reception Team, you will use your passion for personalized guest service by providing a warm welcome for our owners and guest and sharing the very best attractions, events and venues our destination has to offer with our guests and owners!
The cornerstone of Ghirardelli Square, Ghirardelli's illustrious chocolate factory, has been reinvented as Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square. Our residential-style, all-suite luxury boutique hotel allows guests to experience one of the city's most precious jewels in a new and intimate way. Offering one, two and three bedroom luxury vacation rentals in San Francisco - complete with gourmet kitchen, living room with fireplace and dining area - Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square affords all the comforts of home with the world class service of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts that today's discerning travelers have come to expect.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, Residences, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service to Owners and Guests
- Ensure that the department follows all health and safety policies
- Work directly with all colleagues to establish consistent positive communications and interdepartmental cooperation
- Oversee day to day shift operations aspects of Residence Services and be Acting MOD on the floor, to ensure department policies, procedures, and service standards are adhered to
- Cover overnight shifts and housekeeping opening/closing tasks as needed.
- Communicate through pre-shift briefings, emails, and departmental meetings all pertinent information for the respective shift and areas of operation. Review daily arrivals and identify special requirements with the Doorperson, Butlers, and Housekeeping.
- Accept Responsible for emergency protocol and procedures as needed
- Adhere to all PCI Compliance measures for Residence Services Operations.
- Accurately process charges to guests for rental, groceries, and customer services, and owners. Maintain a detailed log record tracking all requests, both pending and confirmed including for all owner types via Royal Service Platform and other tracking sheets.
- Ensure submission of petty cash and expense reports to direct supervisor and accounting team on a biweekly basis.
- Train and develop Residence Services Team including Exclusive Resorts Concierge, Butler, and Doorman.
- Develop and maintain strong guest and owners relationships to ensure guest loyalty and adhere to program controls and compliance with Accor Live Limitless program.
- Identify and document all requests, expectations and biographical information for owner and guest profiles to facilitate creating personalized experiences and tracking in ACDC platform.
- Responsible for monitoring KIPSU, Royal Service, and Trust You platforms. Handle responding to guest and owner feedback surveys and reviews as needed.
- Oversee Residence Assignment to include guest amenities, special requests and the management of guest and owner’s personal profiles.
- Assist Housekeeping with Resident Attendant Daily Assignment and Residence Inspections daily and provide coaching to Resident Attendant’s and Houseman as needed.
- Handle guest concerns including recovery and react quickly, logging and notifying proper area including follow up once resolved.
- Coordinate and provide advance itinerary planning and reservations at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- Produce pre-arrival communications prior to arrival to ensure capture of profile and stay information to properly staff operation.
- Greet owners and guests upon arrival, completing the check-in process and escorting them to their residence if requested ensuring all service standards are followed
- Offer assistant in Owner Services and Exclusive Resorts members as needed.
- Offer to provide orientation of the Residence Club, retail shops, and restaurants within Ghirardelli Square as needed.
- Ensure up to date Concierge referral material and educate other team members on a regular basis on new information ensuring accurate details
- Maintain community liaison with vendors and continually expand knowledge of San Francisco and Bay Area history, activities, events, attractions
- Provide special event coordination of private event requests in a common space or in room as requested
- Assist the Management Team to ensure proper staffing and scheduling in accordance to productivity guidelines and handling call off protocol as needed.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Front Desk/Concierge experience
- Previous customer related experience
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Valid Driver's License preferred
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: You must provide proof that you are legally entitled to work in the United States. Employment is conditional upon your ability to produce acceptable documentation establishing that you are legally entitled to work in the United States within three days of your date of hire.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!