Your role will cover the following responsibilities:
· The day to day management of the Reservations department.
· To manage, monitor & develop a quality Reservations service to be offered to all customers.
· Work with the Director of Sales & the Revenue Manager to ensure that the Occupancy levels & Average Room rate are maximised through the delivery of the hotels pricing policies and business strategies for all segments.
· Monitor and report on the commercial activities within the local & extended markets.
· Ensure effective & timely communication processes are in place with all other hotel departments.
· Attend & present at the monthly Sales meeting.
· Management of any Reservations systems/tools.
· Ensure that the Accor Loyalty Programme "ALL" is communicated effectively to all customers.
· All team members are to be fully trained on hotel standards & policies.
· Minimum one years' experience in this role or one/two years in an Assistant Manager or Supervisory role.
· Strong leadership & team development skills.
· Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
· Proven commercial acumen through previous roles.
· Experience in the following systems desirable - Resaweb, Opera, Excel, Microsoft
· Fluent in English - spoken & written.
· Competitive Salary (£30k plus)
· Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
· Access to Accor Hotels UK discounts & benefits
· Access to exclusive high street & lifestyle offers
· Career opportunities within the UK, Europe and Internationally.
And lots more......