We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the team as Reservations Coordinator at Hotel Novotel London Wembley.
As aReservations Coordinator, your role is to proactively identify new business opportunities and represent the hotel event facilities and services in the most engaging and informative way to domestic guests and international clientele and business partners.
Salary: up to £26,000 per annum
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as first point of contact for clients, helping to qualify enquiries, creating rate agreements and completing requests for proposals.
- Generate and issue client contracts within standard company time frames ensuring profiles and rates are loaded onto the system once signed.
- Proactively identify and be responsive to trends, conducting new business research to develop international and domestic markets in order to create awareness of the brand and the hotel.
- Undertake weekly sales calls and send daily emails in order to develop new business accounts in line with the sales and marketing plan.
- Assisting where required with hosting of site inspections, client entertaining, parties and familiarisation trips.
- Attending and contributing to operations meetings, sales meetings, revenue meetings and meetings with the GM when required.
- Compile and contribute to daily and weekly reporting.
- General office support duties for Admin Office.
- Energetic and able to multi-task and manage a varied work-load in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in a similar role and an administrative background preferred.
- Ability to communicate confidently internally and externally with different stakeholders.
- Proactive, detail oriented and with initiative, highly organised and efficient with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and drive to.
- Commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Opera PMS Opera Sales and Catering is advantageous and Microsoft Office package is essential.