Are you ready for a Career Jump?
Novotel London Canary Wharf is looking for a Reservations Agent
Come and join the Flagship Novotel London Canary Wharf, the iconic Novotel for Accorhotels UK & Ireland.
The Reservations Agent is responsible for receiving, handling guests’ reservations, providing a professional, friendly (bringing your unique self) and personalised service at all times. The ideal candidate is able to actively promote the hotel bedroom product, our fabulous Bokan and Canary Coffee, and other facilities and offers, including our Le Club loyalty program.
This role requires consistency and attention to detail, respecting procedures, and departmental communication styles. You will answer and manage incoming enquiries using the tools available to you: Phone, computer - centralised electronic reservations system Resaweb and Opera. You will look to offer our guest the best alternative for them while up-selling where possible.
If this sounds like you then apply within!
Besides working and developing yourself in a flagship property and being part of a global brand, your benefits will include:
• You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank holidays
• Discretionary sick pay scheme
• Staff meals offered at the hotel
• Be our Guest: A one night experience stay within 8 weeks of starting
• Enjoy the Benefits of Bienvenue Card from day one - including discount accommodation, bonus breaks, discounts on the Eurostar and car hire
• Cycle to work scheme (Subject to T&Cs)
• Planned and structured induction training
• 1:1 coaching from your department HOD
• Opportunities for cross training in other departments
• Global career opportunities across a network of international brands which are part of the Accor family including Sofitel, Fairmont, Swisshotel & Raffles
Novotel London Canary Wharf is a stylish 39 storey hotel, a close walk from Canary Wharf underground station. Located in the city's iconic commercial district, the hotel is within easy access of London's main tourist attractions. The hotel features a contemporary restaurant, bar and roof terrace with stunning 360 views across the London skyline. With 9 fully equipped meeting rooms, free WiFi, a state-of-the art gym and a pool, it's the perfect setting for both business and leisure stays.
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited to an interview, followed by a trial shift.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and be in possession of a settlement status. In line with the requirements set by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
No agencies at this time. Thank you