Description de l'offre
We are now seeking to recruit a Reservations Agent to join our current reservations team.
We offer you:
• A great opportunity to work within a busy customer focused department
• an ANNUAL BONUS AND A COMPETITIVE SALARY,
• Great benefits including meals on duty and discounts in Accor properties worldwide.
• Excellent training and development opportunities.
As a Reservations Agent you will:
• Ensure that reservations are dealt with effectively and carry out room merchandising to maximize room revenue
• Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel and to pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises in order to maximize hotel sales
• Ensure that all reservation calls are dealt with in a pleasant and
• Check all correspondence in connection with reservations and deal with it accordingly
• Run all appropriate reports connected with rooms as laid down in the Reservations Manual and distribute to the appropriate Managers
• Work in accordance with the rooms strategy/top line actions
• Be compliant with our Brand standard with all your actions
• Have excellent organisational and administration skills
• Have strong communication skills and a pro-active approach to your work
• A previous knowledge of Opera is desirable
• A high level of both written and spoken English
• Ideally speak a second language
• Be dedicated and passionate about your work, as you will work as part of the reservations team providing an efficient and effective service
• Have the desire to progress your career in an International Company
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Associate
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
We are a 4 star Luxe property with 312 bedrooms, 17 meeting and conference facilities including the 446 seated Shaw Theatre and GA Restaurant & Bar.