We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature indulgent dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Reservations Agent dedicated in turning moments into memories for our guests.
The Reservations Agent is the heart beat of the hotel operations. As a Reservations Agent you will take care of our guests before they arrive through to their departure, ensuring they have an exceptional experience with us. You will process all external and internal calls by redirecting calls or assisting the caller. You will also take ownership of the guests’ enquiries and reservations for all resort services and ensure follow up according to the hotel standards. You will be an ambassador of the hotel and will be able to assist guests requiring information relating to all aspects of the hotel.
If you feel like going the extra mile we would love to get to know your personality! As a part of the application process it would be preferable you can submit a short video introduction lasting no more than 1 minute demonstrating your desire to become a part of Fairmont Windsor Park team. The video file should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name in the subject line. Please ensure that your video doesn’t exceed 1 minute in length and 10 MB in size.
What we are looking for:
- Previous hotel switchboard and or reservations experience in a luxury hotel preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Fluency in English, secondary language preferred
- A passion for high quality guest service with attention to details and ability to multitask
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite required and knowledge of Opera preferred but not required
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant and a range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Reservations Agent!