The Reservations Agent shall responds to communications from guests, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone, fax, or through a central reservation system. Creates and maintains reservation records-usually by date of arrival and alphabetical listing prepares letters of confirmation and promptly processes any cancellations and modifications.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Processes reservations by mail, telephone, fax or central reservation systems referral.
· Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
· Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
· Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages.
· Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
· Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
· Prepares letters of confirmation.
· Communicates reservation information to the Front Desk team.
· Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the Front Desk.
· Understands the property's policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
· Processes advance deposits on reservations.
· Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
· Ensures reservation details of all expected arrivals are checked prior to guest arrival.
· Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed.
· Responsible for ensuring that all reservations filing and correspondence is carried out daily.
· To maintain and be aware of the importance of guest recognition.
· To ensure that every reservation contains the correct and applicable information.
Your experience and skills include:
Knowledge and Experience
· Certificate or Diploma in Hospitality or related field
· Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience in a customer service role
· Excellent communication skills in English and ability to communicate in a second language is an advantage
· Possess strong interpersonal skills.
· Understand and addresses guests and/or colleagues needs.
· Create and maintain a cohesive environment for the team.
· Focus on service with an eye for detail and an approachable attitude.
· Work well under pressure, with the ability to analyze and resolve issues by exercising good judgment.
· Self-motivated and show good initiative in a dynamic environment.
· Ensure security and confidentiality of guest and property information.
· Possess good computer and property management system skills
· Embrace and responds to change effectively
Your team and working environment:
Orchard Hills Residences Singapore MGallery is the first MGallery collection by Accor; it is strategically located in the heart of Orchard Road and is set to open in the first half of 2021. Designed by world-renowned Japanese studio Nikken Sekkei, the luxurious service residences will take guests on a personal journey of self-discovery through immersive spaces and meticulous curation. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of a Lobby Lounge, restaurant, café and bar, a 24-hour gym, lush outdoor terraces, cantilevered rooftop pool and Jacuzzi with views of the city skyline and the integration of health and wellness into a luxurious hospitality experience.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS