Novotel Miami Brickell is a modern and elegant hotel that provides guest with excellent convenience, Miami-style comfort and breathtaking views out to Biscayne Bay. The Hotel consists of 275 rooms that spread throughout the 12 floors and 5,000 sq ft of meeting and conference space, located steps to the fashionable Brickell district. From our front door, our valued guests discover convenient access to the very best of Downtown Miami, from the area's top businesses, outstanding shopping, an eclectic dining and nightlife scene, world-class art, and more. Novotel Miami Brickell is the perfect choice for savvy travelers.
Your knowledge of the hotel and the technical skill you display when responding to Guest telephone calls will prove you truly are a Novotel professional. As a Reservation Agent, effective and engaging communication is the key when speaking to fellow Colleagues and Guests.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
· Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance and add a personalized experience
· Booking and processing reservation on the property channels
· Processing all external and internal calls by redirecting calls or directly assisting the caller
· Maintaining accurate records of guest calls to maintain data integrity
· Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
· Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
· Liaise with Sales and other departments as required
· Take initiative to add a personalized experience
Your experience and skills include:
· Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
· Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
· Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
· A passionate and inspired team that creates unique experiences for all they meet.
· We recognize and celebrate our team and individual success
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS