For guests seeking rejuvenation, inspiration and personalized attention, Fairmont Banff Springs offers a wide selection of luxurious Spa experiences. Your care and professionalism as a Body Technician shows our guests that they are unique and valued – and you will take pride in knowing that your competencies help them feel their very best.
What is in it for you:
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Perform 30, 45, 60 and 90 minute massage and body treatments while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectations
- Maintain an ample supply of massage oils, towels, sheets, and other necessary supplies in a neat and orderly fashion within the massage work area
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order
Your experience and skills include:
- 2200 hours completed and all professional licenses are to be current
- Previous experience in a Spa preferred
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Constant standing/walking throughout shift and must be able to lift and carry 20+ lbs
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit . Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
APPLY TODAY: For more information on working and living in Banff, please visit gsjobs.com