Registered Massage Therapist
Provide guest centered treatments for massage first timers and or experiences spa goers. At the spa at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise guest are offered a range of treatments in the Ultimate setting in the Banff National Park. The spa at Fairmont is looking for Registered Massage Therapists and Spa Therapists. Come as you are
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Access to our Lifestyle Program activities
- One duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Employee Travel Program
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golfOpportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Perform 30, 45, 60 and 90 minute massages and maintain the guest’s comfort at all times
- Follow proper operational procedures for each treatment and within the department
- Ensure an individualized service experience and accommodate any special requests for guests
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times; ensure all equipment is in safe working order
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Offer assistance and prescribe the most beneficial home sale products
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge, spa reception and retail sales
- Adhere to all hotel environmental policies and initiatives
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Certification from an accredited school of Massage required
- All professional licenses must be current
- Previous experience as a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) and in a spa are assets
- CPR and First Aid certification required
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office) Spa Soft or alternative
- Self‑motivated, with the ability to make effective decisions
- Demonstrates initiative, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure
- Physically fit to lift repeatedly, stand and walk for the duration of the shift.
You may be required to work on holidays, weekends, overnights and other non-day shifts. Submission of your application to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise indicates that you are able to meet these requirements as needed.
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS