Are you an extraordinary talent? Then join us at Novotel London Brentford.
We are currently looking for a motivated, bubbly and vibrant Receptionist to join our friendly Front Office Team at Novotel London Brentford!
Novotel London Brentford is a beautifully designed contemporary and exciting hotel 2 miles from Kew Gardens, ideal for both leisure and for business guests. The hotel offers 202 rooms, 8 Meeting Rooms, a very vibrant Social Hub Restaurant, well equipped gym, pool and saunarium. The Hotel is situated with easy access to the M4 and 1 mile from South Ealing Tube Station and Brentford train station with direct services to central London in around 30 minutes
What will you be doing?
- Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
- Often be the first point of contact for guests and visitors
- Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks, which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel’s facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
- Provide efficient, friendly and professional service to all guests.
- Lead by example when attending to guest requests. Show efficiency in constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Take initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers (internal or external) are positive and productive, call the Manager on Duty if difficulties arise
What are we looking for?
· Self-motivation and a passion for hospitality
· Personality ESSENTIAL
· Fast on your feet, quick to make friends
· Big on Smiles, massive on quality
· If this is YOU and you want more details then get in touch!
What is in it for you:
· Salary of £9.50 per hour
· Pension Scheme
· A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide for hotel stays and food & beverage discounts
· Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
· Training & Development
· Additional holidays with service
· And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service; Childcare Vouchers;
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/