'• Welcomes and supports the customer from arrival to departure
• Contributes to his permanent satisfaction by ensuring a quality service throughout his stay
• Contributes to the achievement of the quantitative objectives of its service through its sales action
• Adopts the right behaviors and attitudes in the spirit of Service ibis Styles and around its values: Modernity, Simplicity, Well-being '
'• Welcomes the client as soon as he or she arrives with thoughtfulness and attention following the' 'Know-how to receive ibis Styles' '.
• Contributes, through a warm and personalized relationship, to its loyalty.
• Ensures that administrative procedures never take precedence over the relationship with the customer
• Takes into account and anticipates the needs of the client
• Manages any objections and / or remarks of the client; ensure that you respond as quickly as possible
• Vehicle, by its irreproachable attitude, the image of its brand and its hotel '
Business technique / production
'• Ensures the operations related to the reception and the departure of the customer in the respect of the internal procedures
• Inform the client about the conditions of stay, the formalities and the services offered by the hotel, knowing perfectly the specificities of ibis Styles and highlighting the offers of the brand and its hotel according to each type of clientele: the all-inclusive offer, the family offer, the conviviality area, the breakfast ...
• Manages phone calls by adapting his response according to the brand's recommendations: picks up quickly, goes to the basics with a simple greeting, gives his name during the reservation, calls the customer by name, puts in before at least 3 advantages of the mark, reformulates the validated points, concludes the call with an engaging politeness sentence
• Adapts its reception and takes initiatives: must leave the reception to go to the front of the customers, can give the possibility to the customer to make the check-out at a different time than at his departure
• Transmits the necessary information to other services (floors, technology, ...) and other members of its service
• Ensures the availability and timeliness of documents made available to the client.
• Depending on the type of establishment, may make reservations
Commercial / Sales
'• Valorises the hotel's various services to optimize sales by adapting its arguments according to the client's purchasing motivation
• Applies and argues the pricing policy of the hotel to optimize the Revpar
• Enhances the loyalty program of the brand and / or the Group and adapts its arguments according to customer needs
• Contributes to the synergy of place by the dynamisation of inter-hotel referral (RIH).
• Advise the client on a possible future stay in an ibis Styles or Accor hotel.
• Encourage the customer to express themselves on the interactive guestbook
• Commits to fully respect the quality promise of the brand '
'• Complies with billing and collection procedures
• Manages the cash fund entrusted to him
• Can be in charge of preparing and sending invoices '' various debtors '' '
Hygiene / Safety of persons / Environment
'• Keeps his workplace clean
• Know and apply hotel security rules (fire ...)
• Ensures the safety of people and property
• Respects the commitments of the sustainable development policy taken on the establishment (saving of energy, recycling, sorting of waste ...) '
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Other
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
Here are some other vacancies your might like
AccorHotels, l’hôtelier mondial de référence !
- Une présence dans 100 pays.
- 4 300 hôtels et près de 620 000 chambres.
- Un large portefeuille de marques, allant du luxe à l’économique : Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Rixos, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Pullman, Swissôtel, Angsana,The Sebel, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, ibisbudget, hotelF1.
Aujourd’hui, AccorHotels est bien plus qu’un leader mondial : c’est un groupe de 250 000 hôteliers qui partagent une même passion.
Notre ambition : être l’acteur hôtelier mondial de référence. Pour proposer à nos clients, collaborateurs, partenaires, une expérience unique.
Pour cela, le Groupe a annoncé, le 3 juin 2015, élargir son terrain de jeu, pour accélérer sa transformation. AccorHotels devient plus ouvert, plus connecté et plus affirmé, et ce afin de continuer à bousculer les codes de l’hôtellerie.
Sous l’impulsion de Sébastien Bazin, Président-directeur général, la stratégie du Groupe s’appuie sur plusieurs fondamentaux :
- un nouveau nom, AccorHotels, une nouvelle promesse, Feel Welcome, exprimés à travers une identité renouvelée.
- deux expertises d’opérateur/franchiseur (HotelServices) et de propriétaire/investisseur
- un large portefeuille de marques de renommée internationale allant du luxe (Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, The Sebel), à l’économique (ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, adagio access et hotelF1) en passant par le milieu de gamme (Swissôtel, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter,
- la puissance de sa place de marché et de son programme de fidélité Le Club AccorHotels ;
- l’engagement depuis près de 50 ans d’un groupe citoyen et solidaire avec son programme de développement durable PLANET 21.