First impressions are everything!
As a Reception Team Member, you will take care of our guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a positive and memorable experience with us
- · Provide efficient service for guest registration and departure; maintain accurate guest accounts and provide accurate, helpful information.
- · Attend to all incoming calls via the switchboard in a professional and polite manner, constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
- · Maintain strict security procedures to ensure guest confidentiality and safety
- Positive and friendly person who enjoys being around people.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Strong team player and positive attitude.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Essential to be flexible with working hours.
- a good level of English language is essential
- Full working rights for the UK are required.
- A happy can do attitude is a must.
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Bonus Scheme
- Apprenticeship scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme
- A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide for hotel stays and food & beverage discounts
- Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
- Training & Development
- Worldwide travel perks