Description de l'offre
• To support front office operations in every aspect and ensure reception staff breaks/absence are covered
• To lead by an example to the team in every possible way and have positive approach
• To encourage staff to enrol Le Club and lead by an example
• To be responsible to deliver ongoing trainings and training new starters
• To support the Operations Manager & Hotel Manager in fulfilling business & operational requirements
• To suggest improvements to operational systems, process and best practises that guarantee organisational efficiency and productivity
• To mentor new staff to ensure working practices are carried out properly and in accordance with company policies when required
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements