An Iconic Return. A Legendary Welcome.
At Raffles Hotel Singapore, we help you do your best.
We welcome guests in 2019 as we write a new chapter after an extensive restoration, breathing new life into the storied hotel. With a diverse range of careers for different talents and personalities, we invite you to be part of the Raffles legend and share your passion for hospitality with the world. Experience a tremendous opportunity to grow and develop with a global luxury hospitality brand in an oasis for the well-travelled.
The position is responsible to supervise and handle all porterage tasks in a detailed and timely manner as well as to participate in creating experiential and memorable Raffles Hotel Singapore experiences for residents.
MANAGES ALL PORTERAGE TASKS
- Supervises and participates in the activities of the personnel in charge of handling and safe keeping of all incoming, outgoing, and stored baggage.
- Welcomes all residents and guests, promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities, and provides directions and suggestions to the hotel surrounding areas.
- Ensures the smooth running of all hotel entrance and driveway operations by performing all tasks in adherence with the code of ethics as issued by Raffles Hotel Singapore.
- Ensures service standards and individual performance is aligned with Accor Values - Guest Passion, Trust, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation and Respect.
PARTICIPATES IN THE RAFFLES HOTEL SINGAPORE ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE EXPERIENCE
- Supports and assists the Doorman and Reception teams during every resident arrival and departure.
- Supports and monitors activities the drop-off and pick-up of valet-parked vehicles and the taxi and hired car queue according to priorities.
ACTS AS SUPPORTING ELEMENT OF THE ENTIRE GUEST JOURNEY AT RAFFLES HOTEL SINGAPORE
- Works closely with all hotel colleagues to create efficient, yet personalised services encounters for all residents.
- Addresses any security incidents and guest complaints to the Lobby Manager and reacts proactively when suitable and appropriate.
IMPROVES QUALITY OF PRODUCT AND SERVICES
- Ensures guests receive the experience and service as detailed in brand Standard Operation Procedure (SOP), Raffles Hotel Singapore Local Standard Operation Procedure (LSOP) as well as Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards and aims to achieve the scores and goals set by the management.
- Adheres Workplace Safety and Health (WHS) policies and procedures.