PT Housekeeping Attendant
You are at the heart of the lodge! As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable soace, and be part of creating a memorable experience for them.
What is in it for you:
· The ability to live and work where people come to vacation. The lodge is ideally located in Mountain village right at the base of the ski slopes.
· Option for a shuttle to/from Montrose, CO.
· Incredible company culture and support. Enjoy coming to work each day.
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Clean all assigned guestrooms to standard in a timely manner including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal, retrieval of clean linens vacuuming, bathroom and kitchen cleaning, inside window cleaning and replenishing residences with supplies
· Maintain proper storage and usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
· Take initiative to add a personalized experience for the guest
· Take ownership of guests' privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service
· Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
· Previous Housekeeping experience an asset
· Warm and caring personality - ability to work well as part of a team
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
· Ability to work weekends
· Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to): Constant standing and walking throughout shift. Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs. Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting. Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
Your team and working environment:
· Tight-knit and team oriented
· Hard-working, enaging, and inclusive
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS