Description de l'offre
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
As part of the AccorInvest UK Property Accounting team, you will be expected to fulfil your role for all Property related accounting movements in the UK Group and for supporting the Fixed Asset Accountant as required under the management and direction of the Property Accounting Manager.
• Present a professional, friendly and efficient impression of AccorInvest at all times;
• Maintain good working relationship with your colleagues being part of a team that works well together and with other departments;
• Responsible for all Property Company accounting for AccorInvest UK properties;
• Processing all lease accounting for the group;
• Prepare and account for the UK Treasury Company in liaison with the Group Treasury Department;
• Assisting with Fixed asset accounting;
• Strict compliance with lease contract and tax obligations;
• Processing Intercompany transactions;
• Any other duties reasonably concerned with the position and business necessity;
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Economy, Finance, Accounting
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
• Detailed understanding of property accounting terminology. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an equivalent role is a must.
• Knowledge of common MS Office computer packages medium to high level
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to establish and adhere to deadlines
• Commitment to delivering a high quality service
You should also be able to demonstrate that you possess excellent communication skills, as well as having a good sense of working in team and strong organisational and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must also prove that they have the ability to work under pressure and the ability to multitask.