Picture a shimmering oasis overlooking the Sonoran Desert and the McDowell mountains - Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers luxury and world class hospitality with over 300,000 square feet of meeting space. This award-winning meetings resort has 750 guest rooms, five award-winning restaurants, six sparkling heated pools, and a luxurious Well & Being Spa. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess was recently recognized with the AAA Five Diamond rating for over 30 years, making it one of the longest running AAA Five Diamond Resorts in the America’s. The only thing missing is you!
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, unparalleled service and luxury await guests of Privado, our exclusive “hotel within a hotel” villa experience. Your engaging smile and personality are the essence of a great Privado Porter with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. As you personally greet our Guests and assist them throughout the day, you will be empowered to deliver on our mission of \"Turning moments into memories for our guests\".
Reporting to the Privado Rooms Leaders, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Owning the entrance of the hotel, assisting our arriving and departing guests while providing exceptional service
- Ensure timely and seamless delivery and collection of guest luggage
- Provide guest room escort and orientation upon arrival
- Facilitate ice delivery upon request
- Transport guests throughout the property in golf cart
- Chauffeur guests within a 3-mile radius in hotel house car
- Ensure seamless car or taxi arrival/departure experience
- Valet park and retrieve vehicles for Privado hotel guests
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Prior experience in a Forbes-rated hotel preferred
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Must possess a valid US Driver’s License
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience, Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS