Description de l'offre
Reporting into the Pricing & Distribution Manager, this role is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to gain experience in system support and pricing delivery, as well as maintaining and auditing the distribution channels to ensure optimised hotel performance.
Based in our Hammersmith, London offices, the main duties of the role are:
- Manage Global Distribution System loading and related tasks
- Be the point of contact for Pricing related queries with the centralised RM team, hotels and partners
- Manage loading of central and local promotions
- Participate in key Leisure and Corporate projects to specify RM needs and validate the proposed solutions
- Validation of hotel content in AccorHotels systems
Disclaimer: Although you will work very closely with the corporate Revenue Management team, this is not a Revenue Management role.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Ambition to become a specialist in Pricing & Distribution
- Analytical and mathematical abilities, with experience in study cases, market research etc..
- Hotel Experience, especially reservations
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail