We love everything 'Melbourne'! We are looking for passionate “Melbourne Enthusiasts' to share their love for this great city with our guests and to join our team as Welcomers / Porters.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide from day one.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a genuine love of Melbourne and a desire to share your knowledge with our guests.
- Hold full manual driver’s license essential.
- Have confidence and ability to drive in a busy CBD location.
- Have the ability to work rotating 7 day roster.
- Be customer focused.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Be reliable and well groomed.
- Be a strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you will be doing:
- Knowing everything there is to know about Melbourne!
- Sharing your knowledge and passion with visitors to our city.
- Be the 'face' of our hotel.
- Welcome our guests and make them feel special.
- Assist guests with general enquiries and luggage requests.
- Valet parking of cars.
- General Porter duties as required.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.