Pool Server - Friday/Saturday/Sunday (Seasonal Part-time)
Are you looking for a seasonal position, with an opportunity to stay on after the summer season? We're looking for servers to offer an exceptional experience for our guests on the pool deck.
What you will be doing:
- Offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Maintain overall cleanliness of the pool deck and inventory of guest amenities
- Follow restaurant and pool deck policies, procedures and service standards
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists, promotions, menu items, contents, and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverages
- Adhere to payment and cash handling procedures
- May have to assist other outlets and other F&B departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate
- Previous experience in food service industry an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Food handler & TABC certifications required
- Certification in CPR an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task and work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas
- Exposed to different and extreme weather conditions including heat outside by the pool
- Reach 1-2 feet
- Remain in stationary position for up to 8 hours throughout work shift
- Constant standing and walking
- Exert physical effort in carrying items (up to 40 pounds)
- Frequent lifting, kneeling, pushing, and pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization documents.
Your team and working environment:
Fairmont Dallas, located in the Arts District of downtown Dallas, offers 545 elegant guestrooms and suites, with over 73,000 square feet of banqueting and meeting space. For over 50 years, Fairmont Dallas has been the setting for countless civic, social cultural, convention and corporate events, but more importantly the setting for thousands of memories.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS