Located in prestigious Rittenhouse Square, the AAA rated 4-diamond Sofitel – Philadelphia, boasts 306 beautifully appointed guestrooms, featuring Lanvin amenities, dream bedding and a luxurious atmosphere. We will be your personal culinary connoisseurs, offering our classic, French inspired menu, made from the freshest ingredients harvested directly from our rooftop garden. Enjoy our signature hand-crafted cocktails in Liberté Lounge, the “in-place” to gather and mingle for Philly’s finest clientele.
Our team of highly trained Ambassadors are at your service, ready to provide a magnifique and memorable experience. Joie de Vivre is in our DNA, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team!
PM Shift Kitchen Supervisor
What’s in it for you:
- Unlimited career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally. The sky is your limit!
- Make your mark, by being part of a high performing team which supports and inspires you to reach your highest potential
- Give back through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities and local community based philanthropy.
What you will be doing:
- Showcasing your unique personality, creativity and skills in any food you cook, the guest can recognize your style when you create a memorable dining experience with your food!
- Work with the culinary team in the heart of the house in ensuring quality of food, food preparation, timeliness of catering service, and efficiency of the operation. At times, you may be required to work autonomously and will be responsible for the management of your work station.
- Collaborate with your team members in the kitchen and with Food & Beverage servers. Provide support for your team members throughout service.
- Exercise good judgment and intuition to anticipate needs of your team, managers, co-workers and of course your guests. Take initiative to connect with your fellow Ambassadors, inquire about their guest`s experience, and ensure their guest`s satisfaction.
- Be empowered to lead operations and address feedback from guests, sales department and Food & Beverage service team
Your experience and skills include:
- A love of all things culinary and the inherent desire to create, are the qualities you will need to thrive in our kitchen.
- A positive, can-do attitude and an ability to multi-task in a fast paced, exciting environment while working alongside a diverse group of colleagues
- Skilled in communicating with fellow team members with a polished appearance and a poised demeanor.
- Excited to lead and motivate a team of skilled culinarians.
- Ability to naturally engage with anybody and show empathy; have genuine care and concern for both the well-being of our guests and fellow team members
- A desire to learn and grow in a professional, fun and chic environment!
Your team and working environment:
- Be part of an exciting and influential team to guide the delivery of exceptional cuisine.
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/